Home             History            Pastor            Ministries            Doctrine            Photos            Directions            Contact



                Our History...

     Kelsey Bible Church was first organized November 1, 1914 by the American Sunday School Union, now known as the American Missionary fellowship.  B. F. Stead was the missionary responsible. 

    For a few years the church was  known as Kelsey Gospel Center, Kelsey Union Sunday School and then, in the early 1980's, became known as Kelsey Bible Church.  Several lay pastors and missionaries have served here through the years.  Our current pastor is Rev. Ron Barney of Garden Valley, California.


Sunday School gatherings circa 1945



Copyright 2013  - Kelsey Bible Church
9723 State Highway 193  -  Kelsey, California  95667
(530) 295-8009